GraphLab Create API Documentation¶
GraphLab Create is a Python library, backed by a C++ engine, for quickly building large-scale, high-performance data products. Some key features of GraphLab Create are:
- Analyze terabyte scale data at interactive speeds, on your desktop.
- A Single platform for tabular data, graphs, text, and images.
- State of the art machine learning algorithms including deep learning, boosted trees, and factorization machines.
- Run the same code on your laptop or in a distributed system, using a Hadoop Yarn or EC2 cluster.
- Focus on tasks or machine learning with the flexible API.
- Visualize data for exploration and production monitoring.
- Data Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Applications
- Essential Machine Learning Models
- Advanced Deep Learning with MXNet (Beta)
- Feature Engineering
- Model Evaluation
- Utilities and Extensions
- Distributed Model Training